Thursday, July 9, 2009

A new pair of Soccer Cleats!

Being Argentine Independence Day... I treated myself to a classic Argentine gift.... soccer cleats... well i bought them almost two weeks ago, but forgot them upstate at the McCaffrey's house. I'm just posting them on Independence Day! 9 de Julio!!!!

So my reason for posting this post in particular is not only to let you know about our life but also to see how long my cleats last... As of lately, i've been doing pretty good (now that i've stopped playing soccer everyday and switched to a more "older" person schedule of 3 times a week), my cleats have gone from a 6 month life span to TWO YEARS!!!! So when my cleats finally bust open again like my last pair I can go back and see how long they lasted!

For those of you soccer enthusiasts... they are diadora cleats.. made out of fine kangaroo leather. And that's about all i know about them... I found them at Dick's Sporting Goods.. 60% off.. from $99.99 to $39.99... can't get a much better deal that that!

No comments: